Some quick facts about my translation career:
- Accumulated experience of many years producing English content in the industry of IT and more recently innovation, marketing and business (academic, corporate and research contexts);
- Knowledge in CAT tools (Trados Studio 2017, Passolo, MemSource, memoQ and MateCat) as well as related ones (OneSky, Aegisub and iMediaTrans);
- Experience and particular interest in the area of subtitle translation of entertainment works (do not mistake with subtitling, i.e. transcription and time coding), with both episodes and full-length movies already translated;
- As a freelance translator, the areas I’ve most collaborated so far were automotive user manuals, entertainment (subtitles), marketing campaigns, and websites and apps’ content (including video games);
- My biggest clients so far include Netflix, HBO, Maserati and Oracle.